IMPORTANT NOTICE - If you applied for your HAF place before 19 Novemeber 2021 then, due to technical difficulties, we will not have received your application. We apologise for the inconvenience and ask that you rebook using our new online form below. If you would like to check if we received your booking, please email us at email@example.com.
The Holiday Activities and Food Programme (also known as HAF), offers children and young people an opportunity to attend both physical and enriching activities during some of the school holidays, as well as a hot meal each day.
We are currently accepting bookings for 20-23 December 2021 from those who meet the following criteria:
- They are eligible for Free School Meals under the economic criteria AND is in receipt of Free School Meals at their Redbridge school
- They are attending school and are between Reception and Year 11 (children in nursery or sixth-form classes are not eligible)
If your child is only in receipt of Free School Meals under the 'Universal' criteria then they will not be eligible to apply at this time. You can apply now for Free School Meals at https://fiso.redbridge.gov.uk/Synergy/Core_Live/SynergyWeb/.
We can also provide places for vulnerable children who are not eligible for Free School Meals. If you would like more information, please contact your child's social worker.
If you have any queries or need further support, please contact the HAF team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Monday 20 December 2021
- Tuesday 21 December 2021
- Wednesday 22 December 2021
- Thursday 23 December 2021
- 10.00am to 2.00pm
- We may be able to offer additional paid hours for some locations between 8.00am to 10.00am and 2.00pm to 6.00pm. If you are interested please let us know on your booking form
Locations for children in Reception to Year 6
- Coppice Primary School
- Cranbrook Primary School
- Fullwood Primary School
- South Park Primary School
- Ray Lodge Primary School
- Uphall Primary School
- Woodlands Primary School
Locations for children in Year 6 to Year 11
- Caterham High School
- Oaks Park High School
- Loxford School (please note that we are unable to run sessions on site at Loxford School in December 2021, however we are offering transport from Loxford School to Oaks Park High School, with return to Loxford School at the end of the day - please note on your booking if you will need transport to/from Loxford School. If you prefer to drop off and collect your child from Oaks Park High School yourself, please select 'Oaks Park High School' on the booking form)