Please check here regularly for updates and news from SEND specific teams in Redbridge.
Parent Support Helpline from Education Psychology Service (EPS)
This is a worrying time for all of us and we are concerned about the impact of what is happening on our children and families and their well-being. If you feel you would like to speak about your worries or concerns at this time, we at the Educational Psychology Service are available to support through lending a friendly and sympathetic ear.
- Telephone: 07741 331009
- Opening hours: Monday to Friday - 9.00am to 5.00pm and Wednesday evenings - 5.30pm to 7.30pm
- Webpage: Educational Psychology Service (EPS)
Letter to Parents, Carers and Schools regarding Statutory Assessments
During the present crisis we are unable to provide our normal assessment service. This letter sets out how we are adapting our approach to assessments which are already under way, and to new assessment requests. View the letter here.
Specialist Education and Training Support Service (SEATSS)
If your child is at home and you need advice or information, SEaTSS staff are still available to support you via remote access. Email your request a member of the team will contact you or call the numbers below Monday to Friday between 9.00am and 12noon.
Team contact details
- Email: email@example.com
- Kerry Sullivan | ASD/GLD | 07771 480 791
- Alison Crispin | Physical and Medical | 07768 374021
- Katharine Bryson | Hearing Impairment | 07780 164239
- Jo Ambler Stuart/Linda Severs | Social Emotional Mental Health/Behaviour | 07741 903479
SEATSS staff are making a range of resources and advice available to help families on the Redbridge SERC website. Visit regularly for continuing updates and resources to assist with the daily challenges that conitnue to present themselves in this currrent health crisis. Stay safe.
Online resources and advice
Early Years Advisory Support Services
We appreciate many families are facing challenges at the moment and Early Years staff will be making resources and advice available through the Redbridge SERC website, so do visit the page regularly for continuing updates and resources.
Staff from the Pre-school Home Visiting Service (PSHVS), area SENCos and the Early Years Advisory Support Service are available for information, advice or support:
Who to contact
- Early Years Advisory Service | Email
- Bridget Whippy | Service Support | PSHVS | Email
- Carla Melis-Cornelius | SEN Inclusion Adviser | Email
- Brigid Marsh | Early Years Area SEN Co-ordinator | Email
- Lynn Topps | Early Years Area SEN Co-ordinator | Email
- General queries to Pre-School Liaison Group (PSLG) | Email
Alternatively, phone us on 020 8708 4525 or 020 8708 3369 and we will get back to you as soon as we can.
Redbridge Information Advice and Support Service (RIASS)
The RIAS service are still open and available for support and advice by email. Please view their 'Doing Things Differently - update from RIASS' document which details the current arrangements. More info about RIAS.
Some websites and resources you may find useful
- My School is closed today (Matan)
- Coronavirus: explained using images and Makaton
If you have a specific question, do get in touch and one of our team will be happy to help.