Redbridge Parent/Carer Week 12th to 16th June 2023
The week of Monday 12th June to Friday 16th June 2023, Redbridge's Mental Health Support Team are holding various information workshops for Parent/Carer week.
The week will comprise of online and in person workshops. The face to face workshops will be held at Uphall Primary School, please do not contact the school directly to book your place on the workshops.
In the download section of this page you will find a schedule for the week's events and individual flyers for each session. Please click on the individual flyer to use the QR Code to book your place
If you have any accessiblity needs or questions about the sessions, please click here to contact the Mental Health Support Team
- Parent/Carer Week Schedule of Events
- Supporting a child who is Anxious to Attend School-12th June 2023-2.30pm Uphall Primary School & 7.00pm Online
- Listening to the Voice of Redbridge Parents-Carers-12th June 2023-7.00pm Online
- Supporting your child with Worries and Fears-13th June-2.30pm Uphall Primary School & 7.00pm Online
- Supporting your childs Emotional Wellbeing on transition to Secondary School-14.06 12.00pm Uphall Primary School & 7.00 Online
- Supporting children & teens who struggle with Low Mood & Motivation-14.06 2.30pm Uphall Primary School & 7.00pm Online
- Managing Behaviours which challenge in Adolescents-15.06.23-12.00pm Uphall Primary School & 7.00pm Online
- Digital Resilience-Supporting your child with Online Safety-15.06.23-2.30pm Uphall Primary School
- Digital Resilience-Supporting Healthy Screen Time-15.06.23 - 7.00pm Online
- Digital Resilience-Supporting your child with Online Safety 16.06.23 - 12.00pm Online
- Digital Resilience-Supporting Healthy Screen Time 12.06.2023 - 12.00pm Uphall Primary School