The nursery is a warm and welcoming environment where the staff are passionate about the mission to create inspiring worlds full of awe and wonder for little ones to grow and thrive in.
By creating days filled with unique moments and opportunities, Kindred are able to truly enrich a child’s development during 0-5 years.
Not only that but Kindred Wanstead also personally understand what it is to be a parent during this magical time and create meaningful relationships with every parent. Parents will never miss an opportunity to share in the joy of every child’s developmental and learning moments.
Kindred Wanstead is located 2 minutes walk from Wanstead Tube Station. The nursery is set in two home-from-home houses adjacent to the wonderful open space - George Green. Kindred offer exceptional childcare and early years education to children aged from 3 months up to 5 years.
We are also on Instagram - @kindrednurseries
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- Ms Ipek Ibrahim
- 020 8530 7045 020 8530 7045
- Scan to visit this website
Where to go
1a, Draycot Road
- E11 2NU
- View E11 2NU on a map
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Monday to Friday - 8.00am to 6.00pm (7.30am to 6.30pm available on request). Available Half terms, Easter and Summer holidays
- Has 3 & 4 year old funding
- Has 2 year old funding
Opening Times & Facilities
- Opening Times
Opening Times Day Opening Time Closing Time Friday 07:30:00 18:30:00 Monday 07:30:00 18:30:00 Thursday 07:30:00 18:30:00 Tuesday 07:30:00 18:30:00 Wednesday 07:30:00 18:30:00
Hot meals provided
Parking available for pick up or drop off
Free Early Learning - 3 & 4 years
Free Early Learning - Extended entitlement
Caters for all dietary needs
Free Early Learning - 2 years
Caters for all cultural needs
Does not offer school pickups
- Ofsted URN
- Link to latest Ofsted inspection report
Local Offer Contact
- Ms Izette Brand
- Age range
- Early Years (0-4 years)
- Shortbreak type
- Identifying children's needs
- Dedicated contacts
Ms. Izette Brand - Manager Ms. Annemarie Meyer - Deputy Manager - SENCo
- Involving children and their families
- Parenting advice
- Planning and review meetings
- Regular contact between parents/carers and the setting
- Range of support available
- Partnership working with other professionals
- EYFS Curriculum planning differentiation
- Support for behaviour
- Support for health needs
- Support for communication needs
- Measuring children's progress
- Assess (using observations, ABC charts and any relevant documentation provided by the Local Authority).
- Plan (outcomes define, interventions and support put in place, expected impact on progress, development or behaviour, clear date for review, involvement of parents, views of the child taking into accounts, staff development needs identified and addressed).
- Do (on a day to day basis, usually the key person supported by the SENCO)
- Review (meetings with parents and other agencies involved to review progress and outcomes)
- Accessibility of the school
Currently the Nursery is accessible through the main entrance with steps. The upstairs facilities are not in use by parents or children and is also accessible via stairs. The outdoor area is accessible through steps. Modifications can be made to any areas needed.
- Transition arrangements
- Further information
Come and visit us to see if our facilities and nursery is suitable for your child.