We have no further information available for this provider. For details of the registration please visit www.ofsted.gov.uk.
Who to contact
- Tian Van Emmenis
Where to go
1aDraycot RoadWansteadLondonE11 2NU
- E11 2NU
- Provision Type(s)
- Day nursery
Free Early Learning - 3 & 4 years
Free Early Learning - Extended entitlement
Free Early Learning - 2 years
- Offers pickups?
- Ofsted URN
- Link to latest ofsted inspection report
- Inspection history
Inspection History Inspection Date Inspection type Inspection Outcome 05/01/2010 Inspection (Early Years Register) Satisfactory 19/09/2012 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good 28/09/2016 Inspection (Early Years Register) Outstanding
Local Offer Contact
- Ms Izette Brand
- Age range
- Early Years (0-4 years)
- Shortbreak type
- Identifying children's needs
- Dedicated contacts
Ms. Izette Brand - Manager Ms. Annemarie Meyer - Deputy Manager - SENCo
- Involving children and their families
- Parenting advice
- Planning and review meetings
- Regular contact between parents/carers and the setting
- Range of support available
- Partnership working with other professionals
- EYFS Curriculum planning differentiation
- Support for behaviour
- Support for health needs
- Support for communication needs
- Measuring children's progress
- Assess (using observations, ABC charts and any relevant documentation provided by the Local Authority).
- Plan (outcomes define, interventions and support put in place, expected impact on progress, development or behaviour, clear date for review, involvement of parents, views of the child taking into accounts, staff development needs identified and addressed).
- Do (on a day to day basis, usually the key person supported by the SENCO)
- Review (meetings with parents and other agencies involved to review progress and outcomes)
- Accessibility of the school
Currently the Nursery is accessible through the main entrance with steps. The upstairs facilities are not in use by parents or children and is also accessible via stairs. The outdoor area is accessible through steps. Modifications can be made to any areas needed.
- Transition arrangements
- Further information
Come and visit us to see if our facilities and nursery is suitable for your child.