Loreto Ramos Rosa (Kikiriki Spanish)
My name is Loreto, a Spanish mum of three amazing children. I am an ofsted registered childminder and I run a Spanish Childcare setting and Spanish playgroup.
I love children and enjoy being with them, I treat children in my care as I treat my own, with love, respect and freedom with some necessary limits.
Most of the time the children engage in free play, in and outdoors. Some days we go to playgroups, park, library, outings... And every week we do set activities for the children to take part if they wish to.
I have created a loving and respectful environment where we respond to each child's needs, likes, dislikes and individual talents.
I follow child led philosophies as well as the EYFS.
Please contact me if you would like more information.
Who to contact
- 07905 982137 07905 982137
- Kikiriki Spanish Childcare and Playgoup
- Scan to visit this website
Where to go
- View IG8 on a map
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- 7.30am to 6.00pm Availability: Easter, half terms, overnight, Saturdays and Sundays
- Time of day
- £60 p/day, £9 p/hr, negotiable over night rates. Playgroup: £4 Wednesday, £5 Saturday
Opening Times & Facilities
Hot meals provided
Visits and outings
Free Early Learning - 3 & 4 years
Free Early Learning - Extended entitlement
Caters for all dietary needs
Free Early Learning - 2 years
Caters for all cultural needs
Does offer school pickups
Churchfields Junior School
Churchfields Infants School
- Ofsted URN
- Link to latest Ofsted inspection report
- Inspection history
Inspection History Date type Outcome 05/02/2018 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good
- Age range
Early Years (0-4 years)
Primary (4-10 years)
Secondary (11-16 years)
- Shortbreak type
- Identifying children's needs
- Dedicated contacts
I will be the first point of contact for parents and carers. Progress may also be discussed with the LA SEN Advisor/Coordinator.
- Involving children and their families
- Range of support available
- Measuring children's progress
- Support and training for school staff
I do not have experience of supporting children with SEN and additional health requirements. But I work closely with the LA, local schools, Children’s Centres and other childminders.
- Accessibility of the school
- Transition arrangements
School visits are organised at the beginning of the summer term. The setting will pass all relevant transition records on to the next setting/school (with parents and carers’ permission).
- Support and training for parents and carers
Links with children centres Parent workshops Parent consultation.