Against Forced Marriages (Jan Trust)
Have you or someone you know been a victim of a forced marriage, particularly from the Asian or Pakistani community?
A forced marriage is wrong and is a violation of your human rights. That is why it is important that if a forced marriage happens to you or someone you know, that you seek help.
JAN Trust is here to provide you with information about forced marriages and where to seek help.
On their website, you can:
- Find out what a forced marriage is.
- Find out that the major religions condemn such an act.
- Find information about people that can help and support you if you have been a victim.
Who to contact
- 0800 141 2994 0800 141 2994
- Scan to visit this website