"The ethos of the school is open and welcoming with teaching based on the school's Christian values" Ofsted
The Palmer Catholic Academy is a modern school embracing traditional values, a strong Catholic ethos, a commitment to high academic standards and a respect for cultural difference. In summary, the Academy's distinguishing features include:
- A spiritual and moral ethos
- An innovative curriculum featuring small class sizes and single-sex teaching
- Recognised academic success
- Clear rules governing behaviour
- Extra-curricular activities and enrichment
- Up-to-date technology and facilities
The Catholic tradition of prayer is central to the school's daily life and routine. We meet together for assemblies, chapel time and each day begins with a Form Prayer. Mass is regularly celebrated, sometimes in small groups or, on solemn occasions, as a whole school community.
Local SEND Offer
All schools are required to make available their Local SEND Offer to families which details how they can support children and young people with a special educational need and/or disability (SEND). Please see the Related Links on this page to go to this school's Local SEND Offer or go to their main website below.