Stop Smoking London and Redbridge Stop Smoking Service
Amazing things happen when you quit smoking
- Stopping smoking is the single most important thing to do to improve your health and wellbeing.
- You are four times more likely to quit smoking with help than if you try and give up all on your own
- Do you know all the benefits of quitting smoking?
Help is available to help you quit
There is support to help you stop smoking. The many options means that you can find the service that is right for you. Stop Smoking Service advisors are there to support you to quit. They can also provide information on different methods to quit smoking such as electronic cigarettes, carbon monoxide readings, literature and advice.
We encourage residents to use the following services to help them quit smoking:
They can also provide information on different methods to quit smoking such as electronic cigarettes, carbon monoxide readings, literature and advice.
1. Everyone Health Redbridge (Redbridge Stop Smoking Service)
Clients can choose to receive one-to-one or group support by Everyone Health’s Specialist Practitioners across community locations in the borough. Alternatively, support can be provided through participating pharmacies across Redbridge. Telephone and virtual support is also available as part of the service. Clients will also have access to stop smoking medicines to help manage the quit journey. Please see the poster for more information.
2. Stop Smoking London
Residents can access free specialist, personalised support from trained health advisers over the phone to help them quit smoking. Contact details for Stop Smoking London are below.
Who to contact
- 0333 005 0095 0333 005 0095
- email@example.com OR firstname.lastname@example.org
- Scan to visit this website