Forest Recycling Project (FRP) is an innovative community business promoting social and environmental justice through practical initiatives to reuse, recycle and reduce waste in East and North London.
FRP runs a number of projects including computer reuse, paint recycling via East London Community Repaint, Fair Trade sales, paper recycling and are involved in Give or Take days. They also offer many volunteering opportunities.
- recycled 22 tonnes of paper since January 2008
- refurbished and distributed 650 computers to 75 local voluntary and charity organisations
- distributed 40,798 litres of paint between April 2007 and March 2008
- on average 48 volunteers per month
- organised 8 Give or Take days since the new year