Disability Employment Advisors (DEA)
A Disability Employment Adviser (DEA) at your local Jobcentre can help you find a job or gain new skills and tell you about disability friendly employers in your area.
They can also refer you to a specialist work psychologist, if appropriate, or carry out an ‘employment assessment’, asking you about:
- your skills and experience
- what kind of roles you’re interested in
Ask to speak to a DEA at your local Jobcentre.
Who to contact
- 0845 604 3719 or 0845 608 8551 (textphone) 0845 604 3719 or 0845 608 8551 (textphone)
- Scan to visit this website
Where to go
Redbridge Jobcentre Plus
564-570 High Road
- IG3 8EJ
- View IG3 8EJ on a map
- Age Ranges
- 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25 and over