PAC-UK exists to improve the lives of families and individuals affected by adoption and other forms of permanence by providing access to a range of individually tailored services and appropriate support depending on need. In addition we aim to increase the awareness and knowledge of professionals and the general public.
To achieve our objectives, we offer the following key services from our offices in London and Leeds:
• An Advice Line staffed by qualified and experienced PAC-UK counsellors who can provide advice and information on all aspects of adoption and other forms of permanent care.
• An Adult Counselling and Intermediary Service accessible to adopted/permanently placed people, adopters/permanent carers and those working towards this; birth family members; professionals.
• A Child and Family Service offering support, counselling and therapy to adoptive families or those with a permanently placed child, including special guardians and kinship carers.
• An Education Service working with children, parents and schools to improve the educational experience of adopted/permanently-placed children.
• A First Family Service for Birth Parents and Birth Relatives providing a range of advice, counselling and groups for birth parents and other birth relatives.
• A Training Service offering a comprehensive training programme focussing on adoption and permanent placement specific topics. Some of these workshops and seminars are for professionals only, and some are specifically for parents and carers.
Who to contact
- 020 7284 5879 020 7284 5879
- Scan to visit this website
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Advice Line opening times: Monday, Tuesday, Friday 10.00am to 4.00pm Wednesday, Thursday 2.00pm to 7.30pm
- Age Ranges
- All Ages