Stop it Now!
Stop it Now! aims to stop child sexual abuse by encouraging abusers and potential abusers to seek help. They provide adults with the information they need to recognise worrying behaviour in themselves or others and with the confidence to take responsible action when they suspect that something is wrong.
- adults who have abused or are thinking about abusing a child; to encourage them to recognise their behaviour as abusive and to seek help to change
- family and friends of abusers; to help them recognise the signs of abusive behaviour and seek advice about what action to take
- parents of children and young people with worrying sexual behaviour; to give them information about the warning signs and when to seek help
Who to contact
- 0808 100 0900 0808 100 0900
- Scan to visit this website
- Age Ranges