Redbridge Carers Support Service (RCSS)
Redbridge Carers Support Service, (RCSS), aims to make a positive difference to the lives of unpaid carers in the diverse communities of Redbridge by providing them with a range of services, support and recognition. A carer is a person who provides unpaid care and support to someone who is ill, disabled, frail or elderly.
- Advice, information and signposting
- Advice surgeries and community drop-in/support groups
- Confidential counselling
- Complementary therapies
- Health & wellbeing activities
- Training & self development opportunities
A full programme of activities can be viewed on our website and includes meditation, Zumba, Tai Chi and peer support groups.
Who to contact
- 020 8514 6251 020 8514 6251
- Scan to visit this website
Where to go
- Redbridge Carers Support Service
12 Clements Court
- IG1 2QY
- View IG1 2QY on a map
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- General office hours during which RCSS are contactable by telephone and email are Monday to Friday 9.00am to 5.00pm. Advice surgery appointment slots are available to book every Tuesday and Thursday 10.00am to 3.00pm.