Kamal and Keith would like to invite you to enrol onto their Level 2 Flexible Learning courses. These courses are fully funded which means there is no cost to you. You can study online or with paper-based workbooks and as this is flexible learning you can complete your course in your own time from home. Throughout your course you will receive the help of a dedicated tutor and Learning Curve Groups dedicated support team.
- Maths and English Entry Level 1, 2, 3 and Level 1 (GCSE D) and Level 2 (GCSE C)
- Caring for Children and Young People
- Children and Young People’s Mental Health
- Safe Guarding & Prevent
- Specific Learning Difficulties incl. ADHD, dyslexia and dyscalculia
- Understanding Autism
- Preparing to Work in Adult Social Care
- Team Leading
- Customer Service
- Retail Knowledge
There are over 30 courses to choose from, the full course list can be found under Downloads.
Signing up is easy - all you need to do is choose a course you would like to complete and then contact Keith.
Please note: courses are available to parents with children under 5 or under 8 with SEN/disability.