Fun 4 All (Redbridge Forum)
What is this service?
To provide 14 coach trips per year during school holidays (995 individual places); 12 other activities per year (792 places).
Who is it for?
100 Children and Young People will be offered the Service and a minimum of 10 new families to join each year.
Outcomes for service users
The Children and Young People shall access to activities, Reduction in Isolation and Family Support.
This service is commissioned by Redbridge Children's Services.
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- Christine Merritt
- Contact Position
- 020 8478 7571 020 8478 7571
- Scan to visit this website
Where to go
- The Trinity Centre
- IG1 2HN
- View IG1 2HN on a map
Varies according to the activity provided
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- During Easter, Summer and Christmas half term holidays – Monday – Friday with a possibility that some activities might take place on a weekend; Coach trips will be approximately 10 hours, other activities 2 x hours.
- Time of day
- There may be a small charge for activities or days out
- Age Ranges
- Under 1, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19
- Referral required
- Referral Details
Referrals can be self-referral, from schools, social workers – families are required to register with free membership.
There is a waiting period for this service.