Early Years Practitioner | Kids @ Play Preschool
We require an enthusiastic, motivated, reliable individual to assist in the day to day running of our preschool, based in Ilford Lane.
You must be qualified to at least NVQ Level 3 or higher with at least 2 years’ experience of working in a similar setting. You will have excellent communication skills, a real passion for childcare and sound knowledge of the EYFS.
Job Duties include:
- Assisting the managers in leading a team of staff in planning and delivering appropriate play opportunities for children aged 2- 5 years.
- You will comply with health and safety requirements and ensure the implementation of our policies and procedures
- You will also consult with parents to inform them of their child’s progress and developments.
- To deliver the revised EYFS working with children within the age range of 2 -5 yrs
- To contribute to a high quality caring environment for children. This includes creating a warm, friendly and stimulating atmosphere in which the children can develop emotionally, socially and educationally through individual attention and group activities.
Kids @ Play Preschool is committed to safeguard and promotes the welfare of children through a safe and rigorous recruitment process.
Any successful application will be subject to references. Successful applicants are required to provide an enhanced disclosure.
Closing date 28th February 2023
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- Noreen Hashmi
- 020 3302 3650 020 3302 3650
Where to go
Methodist Church Hall
- IG1 2JZ
- View IG1 2JZ on a map
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Term Time , part time
- Salary TBC