We require an enthusiastic, motivated, reliable individual to manage our private Out of School Club, based at Gearies Primary School.
- Manage and lead a team of senior play workers and play workers, to plan, prepare and deliver appropriate play opportunities within our equal opportunities framework;
- Control budgets and carry out administration procedures in accordance with club systems.
- Be reliable and have the commitment to provide the highest quality of childcare, including collection of children from school and the safe delivery of children to parents/named carers.
NVQ Level 3 or higher
- Experience of running a similar setting.
- Excellent managerial and communication skills. Passion for childcare.
- Experience of OFSTED inspections.
- Sound knowledge of the EYFS
Closing date for applications: Open until post has been filled