Who to contact
- 020 8989 5566 020 8989 5566
- Scan to visit this website
Where to go
- Wanstead and Snaresbrook Cricket and Football Club
- E11 2LW
- View E11 2LW on a map
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Monday to Friday - 9.15am to 12.15pm
- Time of day
Opening Times & Facilities
Free Early Learning - 3 & 4 years
Free Early Learning - Extended entitlement
Free Early Learning - 2 years
- Ofsted URN
- Link to latest Ofsted inspection report
- Inspection history
Inspection History Date type Outcome 06/06/2018 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good
- Age range
- Early Years (0-4 years)
- Shortbreak type
We provide an environment in which all children with Special Educational Needs are supported by our staff to reach their full potential. We adapt the setting where possible to accommodate all children.
The Manager and SENCo have attended SEND Modular Training within the last 12 months and support the rest of the staff through in-house training.
- Identifying children's needs
Each child is assigned a key person who makes observations and assessments regarding their learning and development. Where an issue is identified, we use a graduated approach system and work in partnership with parents to offer advice and support.
- Dedicated contacts
- Lorna Meehan (SENCo)
- Pam Foster (Manager)
- Involving children and their families
- Planning and review meetings
- Advice on how to support learning at home
- Parenting advice
- Regular contact between parents/carers and the setting
Parents/carers are involved at every stage, including where necessary medical protocol and care plans.
- Range of support available
- EYFS Curriculum planning differentiation
- Support for behaviour
- Support for health needs
- Partnership working with other professionals
- Additional support strategies
- Support for communication needs
- Measuring children's progress
As part of the graduated approach system, we assess how children with SEND are progressing, meeting with the parents and any other outside agencies, to review progress. Parents are informed at all stages of the assessment, planning, provision and review of their child’s education.
- Support and training for school staff
The Manager and SENDCo have attended SEND Modular Training within the last 12 months and support the rest of the staff through in-house training.
- Accessibility of the school
The Pre-School is based at ground floor level with a ramp up to the front door. Wide doors enable easy wheelchair access. Toilet facilities are also easily accessible.
We would adjust any activities to the needs of a SEND child, assessing risks and giving additional support where needed. We would liaise closely with parents.
- Transition arrangements
When a child with SEND moves onto another setting or school, we have a Transition Policy which we would implement.
- Support and training for parents and carers
- Parent consultation
- Redbridge Early Years Team
- Support from the SENCo
- Links with Children’s Centres