Aldersbrook Lawn Tennis Club was founded in 1904 as a church club attached to St Gabriel's in Aldersbrook Road. The Club moved to its present site in 1912 where it has maintained a high standard of club tennis over a great number of years, participating in many leagues and inter-club competitions with great success.
We offer a wide range of social and competitive tennis to suit all levels of player, with an extensive coaching program available to adults and juniors. We have six all - weather courts, three of which are floodlit.
The club has also added a mini red court to help promote junior tennis for the under 8's. Aldersbrook looks forward to many more successful years on the site of Blake Hall Crescent.