Siblings Together champion, build and strengthen relationships between brothers and sisters, aged 7 to 18 years, separated by the care system.
They provide a range of recreational, creative and educational activities for children separated by care.
- Monthly Activity Days: a monthly opportunity for siblings to get together at our centre in Camden Town and partake in a range of indoorand outdoor activities
- Residential Camps: An opportunity for siblings to go on holiday together to our beautiful base at the edge of the Pembrokeshire national park
- Siblings Befriending Project: a new Siblings Together project designed to facilitate tailored and convenient support for siblings groups
- Creative Connections: a programme of creative workshops and activities for both siblings and single children in care
- Siblings Ahoy: This summer’s boating trips for siblings