New North Road Community Centre - Introducing a New Resource for the Community
- Are you looking for somewhere to have a meeting?
- Want a place for a special event?
- Seeking Advice or help?
- Need help for your children to prepare for exam?
Hainault & Chigwell Muslim Association new Community Centre at 628 New North Road might be the answer.
Hainault and Chigwell Muslim Association are running the following services:
- Medical Surgery: Sundays from 8am – 1pm. It is difficult to get access to medical services on a Sunday. This is run by fully-qualified and experienced GP/Doctors.
- Advice Surgery: Looking for Legal Advice. There will be an Advice Surgery on Friday Afternoon by qualified Solicitors/Advisors.
- After School Classes: Tuition/Educational classes from 5 to 9 pm weekdays and in the weekends during school terms.
- Senior Citizen/Women Circle: There will be get together of different groups in the mornings.
- Counselling services: Please book with our centre manager to see our trained psychiatric counsellor.
- Coming Soon Police surgeries: Your local Safer Neighbourhood Team intends to have a regular surgery at our community centre.
More services will be provided soon. All these services are free to local residents except tuition classes.
Room Bookings: Hainault & Chigwell Muslim Association have a variety of rooms in the Centre, from a function room, to smaller meeting room with modern kitchen and toilet facilities. Hall has modern Air Conditioners and speaker system.
If you want to book a room or attend any of their services please contact Dr Islam.