Age Concern and Help the Aged are now Age UK, the largest charity working for older people. They aim to improve later life for everyone by providing information and advice in the following useful categories:
- Money matters: claiming benefits, income and tax, money management, pensions, legal issues and much more
- Health and well-being: conditions and illnesses, healthy eating, keeping fit, health rights and looking after your body
- Travel and lifestyle: travel tips, back to nature breaks and much more
- Home and care: housing choices, care homes, help at home and much more
- Work and learning: technology and the internet, redundancy, looking for work and much more
- Get involved: making a donation, volunteering and much more
Helpline opening times: seven days a week – 8.00am to 7.00pm.
For more information about Age UK please visit the website.