Skip to main content
Coronavirus | Updates, advice and resources for families and practitioners

Local Government Ombudsman (LGO)

The Local Government Ombudsman looks at complaints about councils and some other authorities and organisations, including education admissions appeal panels and adult social care providers (such as care homes and home care providers). It is a free service. Our job is to investigate complaints in a fair and independent way - we do not take sides.

If you have a problem with a council service, you should first complain to the council. But if you are still not satisfied, we may be able to help.

Who to contact

0300 061 0614 or 0845 602 1983
Back to top Powered by Open Objects © Open Objects Software Limited