Downshall is a place where:
- The pupil is at the centre of the learning environment where everyone is encouraged and challenged to reach their full potential.
- Everyone respects and celebrates each other’s differences.
- Parents, staff and governors work together to achieve success for all pupils.
- The ethos of self-evaluation ensures the school is constantly striving for the highest possible standards.
- The school community work together to ensure that the financial management of the school maximises the opportunities for all pupils.
As a community school, Downshall follows the London Borough of Redbridge admissions policy.
Local SEND Offer
All schools are required to make available their Local SEND Offer to families which details how they can support children and young people with a special educational need and/or disability (SEND). Please see the Related Links on this page to go to this school's Local SEND Offer or go to their main website below.