The respiratory service is a specialist service which supports and manages patients over the age of 18 with chronic respiratory conditions. The team is nurse and physiotherapist led.
- supports patients diagnosed with chronic respiratory conditions
- supports patients in being proactive in the self management of their condition
- provides home oxygen therapy assessments
- provides pulmonary rehabilitation programmes
- provides management and care for patients in a community or home setting.
Where to go
Community Care Advice CentreAldborough Road NorthNewbury ParkIlfordEssexIG2 7SR
- IG2 7SR
When is it on?
- Monday to Friday - 9.00am to 5.00pm
19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25 and over
- Referral needed?
- Referral Details
The team provides services to people over 18 years old with respiratory conditions and who reside in Redbridge and/or are registered with a Redbridge GP
Patients with a chronic respiratory condition
Multi Agency Resource Centre Online (MARCO) This information is intended solely for the use of practitioners within the children and young people's workforce in Redbridge. Please do not share information within this section with others.
For further information on this service please register or sign in. This service is only available to practitioners working with families in Redbridge.