Healthwatch will give people a powerful voice locally and nationally. At a local level, local Healthwatch will work to help local people get the best out of their local health and social care services. Whether it's improving them today or helping to shape them for tomorrow.
What is Healthwatch?
Healthwatch is the new independent consumer champion created to gather and represent the views of the public. Healthwatch will play a role at both national and local level and will make sure that the views of the public and people who use services are taken into account.
What we do
Provides people with information, advice and support about local health and social care services
- Gathers the views and experiences of local people on the way services are delivered and have the power to enter and view adult health and social care services to get a feel for how they are delivering
- Influences the way services are designed and delivered based on evidence from those who use services
- Influences how services are set up and commissioned by having a seat on the local Health and Wellbeing Board
- Passes information and recommendations to other local Healthwatch, Healthwatch England and the Care Quality Commission
What don’t we do?
Healthwatch Redbridge does not investigate individual cases or complaints but we will be able to point you in the direction of organisations that can help you.
Who to contact
- 020 8553 1236 020 8553 1236
- Scan to visit this website
Where to go
Prudential Building, 103
- IG1 4PU
- View IG1 4PU on a map
- Age Ranges