Skip to main content
Coronavirus | Updates, advice and resources for families and practitioners

One to One support to find childcare (FiND)

Parents and carers looking for childcare can call our free helpline and request information on the childcare you need, such as childminders, nurseries or out of school care.

If you are unable to find the childcare you need or you require assistance from a FiND Officer please get in touch.

We can:

  • Carry out an additional search for you. Some childminders choose not to be advertised on the Family Services Directory and we may be able to contact them to see if they have a vacancy that suits you
  • Direct you to further information and advice on choosing the right childcare for you and your child
  • Point you in the right direction for more detailed information about funding that you may be entitled to

Do you have a child with a disability or additional need?

All childcarers should be able to provide you with information about how all children in their care will be included, valued and supported, and how reasonable adjustments can be made for them. If you have other practitioners who support you, then you can talk to them about providing the same support while your child is in childcare.

Many childcare providers have attended training to help them develop their knowledge and skills in working with children who have additional needs.

Who to contact

0800 587 7500
Back to top Powered by Open Objects © Open Objects Software Limited