Skip to main content
Coronavirus | Updates, advice and resources for families and practitioners

Dance and Drama Awards: funding for students (DaDA) | GOV.UK

What are Dance and Drama Awards?

You could get a Dance and Drama Award (DaDA) to help with fees and living costs at one of 17 private dance and drama schools.

Apply direct to the dance and drama school you want to go to. Tell them you want to apply for a DaDA.

You must be aged 16 to 23.

The amount you get depends on:

  • your household income
  • where you live and study


You must be a resident of the UK or an EU country.

To get help with fees you must either have:

  • been living in the UK or EU for 3 continuous years immediately before the start of your course
  • indefinite leave to remain in the UK or settled status

Who to contact


Other Details

16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23
Back to top Powered by Open Objects © Open Objects Software Limited