National Careers Service (Gov.UK)
The National Careers Service provides information, advice and guidance to help you make decisions on learning, training and work.
Use our career tools to help you with your choices on careers, training and work. Whatever your situation, there's something to help.
- Explore careers: Find the next step in your career
- Skills assessment: Learn more about your skills
- Find a course: Study for your future
- Help to get a job: How to get the job you want
The National Careers Service can help you with your career, learning and training choices. Find out more about the different ways we can support you.
This service is available to people who live in England.
Who to contact
- 0800 100 900 0800 100 900
- Scan to visit this website