Redbridge Child Development Centre (CDC) | Redbridge NELFT
Child Development Centre including Community Paediatrician, Community Children’s Nursing, (CCN) Physiotherapy, Occupational Therapy, Speech and Language Therapy, (SALT) EWMHS (previously CAMHS) and Continence Service.
The child development centre (CDC) at Grovelands is part of children's targeted health services within Redbridge. The CDC provides paediatrician led multi-disciplinary assessments and interventions to children with two or more developmental disorders that may result in physical, sensory, communication, emotional or learning difficulties and works closely with parents and carers. The CDC team at Redbridge is able to provide:
- diagnosis, assessment and treatment of children with complex neurological disorders, learning difficulties and developmental difficulties
- advisory and information support service for parents, professionals in health, social services, education and the voluntary sectors
- specialist health visitor and nurses input for medication management, promoting independence and maintenance of well being
- therapy services (speech and language therapy, physiotherapy and occupational therapy) offer service specific intervention and support to children and their families at the centre, at home and in school settings as appropriate
- consultant led referral to tertiary services when needs cannot be met locally
- children seen within CDC can also access clinical psychology service as required
Who to contact
- 0300 300 1618 0300 300 1618
- email@example.com (for referrals only)
- Scan to visit this website
Where to go
- RM6 4XH
- View RM6 4XH on a map
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Monday to Friday - 9.00am to 5.00pm
- Age Ranges
- Under 1, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19
- Referral not required
- Referral Details
Referrals to The Grove Specialist Community Health Services for Children and Young People are via the Redbridge single point of access (SPA). The SPA referral form must be used - which is available in the Clinicians section of the web page.
Multi Agency Resource Centre Online (MARCO)
For further information on this service please register or sign in.
This information is intended solely for the use of practitioners within the children and young people's workforce in Redbridge. Please do not share information within this section with others.