A Notary Public is a public officer who can do any form of legal work for you except for taking cases to court. The most common tasks undertaken are:-
- Preparing and witnessing powers of attorney for use overseas
- Dealing with purchase or sale of land and property abroad
- Providing documents to deal with the administration of the estate of people who are abroad, or owning property abroad
- Authenticating personal documents and information for immigration or emigration purposes, or to apply to marry or to work abroad
- Authenticating company and business documents and transactions
Notaries can also provide authentication and a secure record for almost any sort of transaction, document or event.