Disability Rights UK
Disability Rights UK works to create a society where everyone with lived experience of disability or health conditions can participate equally as full citizens.
Disability Rights UK is led, run and controlled by disabled people, with disabled people making up at least three-quarters of its board members.
Disability Rights UK focuses on:
- Breaking the link between disability and poverty
- Mobilising disabled people’s leadership and control – in our own lives,
our organisations and society
- Making independent living a reality
- Putting disability equality and human rights into practice across society
- Advice is provided through our factsheets on benefits and rights that can be viewed on our website
- We sell the RADAR accessible toilet key.
This organisation also provides helplines for each of the following:
- Disabled Students Helpline
- Independent Living Advice Line
For contact details and opening hours of these helplines please visit the website.
Who to contact
- 020 7250 8181 020 7250 8181
- Scan to visit this website
Where to go
- C A N Mezzanine
- N1 6AH
- View N1 6AH on a map
- Age Ranges