The Vine Respite & Residential Services have two high quality homes providing short, medium, long term and residential placements for young people with additional needs & challenging behaviour.
Waverley House, Barking
Waverley house is a dynamic and outcome focused semi-independent living unit in Barking, Essex. Offering a unique individualised and person centred service for young people with additional needs and challenging behaviour to ensure the best possible outcomes are achieved.
The home is designed to provide an outcome focused environment that promotes independent living.
Waverley House is located in the up and coming suburb of Barking Creekmouth, Essex. Less than 1 mile to the town centre, close to all amenities and has excellent transport links.
- Full 24/7 staff with experienced, trained staff
- Dedicated workers to support young people to gain independent living skills
- Each young person receives 1:1 support; higher levels of support if required
- Regular individualised progress reports and newsletters
- Supported Living in the community of Barking
- 5 semi-independent units, 2 with en-suite facilities
- Shared kitchen, communal area, conservatory/dining area, relaxation room
- Ability to adapt rooms to suit individuals by changing duvet covers and curtains, putting pictures on the wall
- Communal area with hi-fi, DVD player/recorder, satellite TV and games consoles
- The garden is secure and enclosed and provides a small quiet area to the back of the house for outdoor relaxation and leisure
- The "T" shaped open plan kitchen provides ample space to encourage independent living skills
- A spacious 1st floor bathroom with under floor heating
- The dining area / conservatory provides a spacious relaxed open environment overlooking the garden