Community Medical Paediatric Service | Redbridge NELFT
The Redbridge community medical paediatric service is a sub-speciality service in paediatrics for children with complex neurodevelopmental disorders including genetic syndromes, epilepsy, neurodisabilities and learning disabilities.
The service provides:
- neuro-disability clinics and assessment of complex special educational needs (SEN)
- social and communication assessment clinic
- assessment and management of complex needs including visual, hearing, movement disorders, such as cerebral palsy, and other neuro-disabilities
- neurodevelopmental assessment of preterm babies
- special immunisation advisory clinic
- visual and hearing impairment multidisciplinary service
- multidisciplinary assessment of motor and movement disorders
- urgent medical assessments for children who may have been abused and initial health assessments of children taken into the care of the local authority
- advice on health concerns related to safeguarding, adoption and fostering
Please use the email address supplied for making referrals only.
Who to contact
- 0300 300 1618 0300 300 1618
- Nemfirstname.lastname@example.org (for referrals only)
- Scan to visit this website
Where to go
Redbridge Child Development Centre, Grovelands
- RM6 4XH
- View RM6 4XH on a map
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Monday to Friday - 9.00am to 5.00pm
- Age Ranges
- Under 1, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18
- Referral required
- Referral Details
Referrals will be accepted from professionals in health care, education and social services, the police and the voluntary sector. Patients can also self-refer. Please refer to the For clinicians page for more information.
Multi Agency Resource Centre Online (MARCO)
This information is intended solely for the use of practitioners within the children and young people's workforce in Redbridge. Please do not share information within this section with others.