The Redbridge community medical paediatric service is a sub-speciality service in paediatrics for children with complex neurodevelopmental disorders including genetic syndromes, epilepsy, neurodisabilities and learning disabilities.
The service provides:
- neuro-disability clinics and assessment of complex special educational needs (SEN)
- social and communication assessment clinic
- assessment and management of complex needs including visual, hearing, movement disorders, such as cerebral palsy, and other neuro-disabilities
- neurodevelopmental assessment of preterm babies
- special immunisation advisory clinic
- visual and hearing impairment multidisciplinary service
- multidisciplinary assessment of motor and movement disorders
- urgent medical assessments for children who may have been abused and initial health assessments of children taken into the care of the local authority
- advice on health concerns related to safeguarding, adoption and fostering
Please use the email address supplied for making referrals only.