Disability Premiums (Income Support)
What are Disability Premiums?
Disability premium is an extra amount automatically added to your Income Support if you qualify for it.
Am I eligible?
To qualify for a disability premium you must get Income Support.
Also, you or your partner must be under pension credit age and either registered blind or getting any of these benefits:
- Disability Living Allowance (DLA)
- Disabled Person’s Tax Credit
- Attendance Allowance
- Constant Attendance Allowance
- War Pensioners Mobility Supplement
- Severe Disablement Allowance
- Incapacity Benefit
If you don’t qualify, you may still get the premium if you’ve been unable to work for at least a year.
How do I claim?
You don’t have to claim disability premium, it’s automatically added to your Income Support if you’re eligible.
Who to contact
- Scan to visit this website