Eating Disorder Service | Redbridge NELFT
The Eating Disorder Service (EDS) offers specialist assessment and treatment to people aged eight and above (adults, adolescents and children). The service works with individuals and their families to support them in their recovery.
Services provided by EDS include:
- psychological treatments delivered on an individual basis, to families and in groups;
- dietetic input and nutritional support;
- medical and nursing assessment and intervention.
The decision to offer a service will be based upon the individual's ability to benefit from treatments for an eating disorder.
The EDS team includes a consultant psychiatrist, specialist adult and CAMHS nurses, CBT therapists, family therapists, dieticians and psychologists.
Who to contact
- 0300 555 1216 or 0300 555 1182 0300 555 1216 or 0300 555 1182
- Scan to visit this website
Where to go
The Orchards Health Centre
- IG11 7RS
- View IG11 7RS on a map
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Monday to Friday - 9.00am to 5.00pm
- Age Ranges
- 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25 and over, All Ages
- Referral required
- Referral Details
Referrals will be accepted through GPs, community mental health teams, home treatment teams (HTT) and the A&E liasion service.
Multi Agency Resource Centre Online (MARCO)
This information is intended solely for the use of practitioners within the children and young people's workforce in Redbridge. Please do not share information within this section with others.