Support for male victims (from ManKind)
Our confidential helpline is available for all men across the UK suffering from domestic violence or domestic abuse by their current or former wife or partner (including same-sex partner).
This can range from actual violence or object throwing to mental abuse such as constant bullying or constant insults.
We provide both emotional support and practical information.
We receive calls from male victims across all age ranges and professions:
• From dustmen and doctors to bankers and builders,
• From men in their 20s to men in their 80s,
• From men across England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
We welcome calls from mothers, sisters and friends of male victims seeking information.
We also receive calls from support organisations, charities and statutory agencies such as local authorities and police forces.
Who to contact
- 01823 334244 (confidential helpline) 01823 334244 (confidential helpline)
- Scan to visit this website
Where to go
- TA1 1BT
- View TA1 1BT on a map
- Age Ranges