Redbridge Energy and Money Saving Service (HEET)
The Redbridge Energy and Money Saving Service offers FREE home visits from a friendly, qualified Home Energy Advisor to help you save money on your fuel bills and keep warm.
Visits last about 2 hours during which we can:
- Check you are on the cheapest energy tariff - which could save you £280 a year
- Install FREE small energy saving measures - that save households on average £30 a year
- Arrange a free telephone advice service to help with benefits, debt and other money problems
- Refer you for further energy efficiency improvementss - such as loft insulation or new boiler
Who is the service for?
The service is available to all residents who are:
- on a low income;
- receive an income or disability benefit, tax credits or Housing Benefit; or
- have a long-term illness or disability.
Who to contact
- 020 8520 1900 020 8520 1900
- Scan to visit this website
Where to go
c/o Marsh Street and Trinity URC, 58
- E17 9QL
- View E17 9QL on a map
- Age Ranges
- All Ages
- Referral not required
- Referral Details
To self refer through a secure online form go to our online referral form.