My name is Husna Malek, I run a no smoking, pet free, friendly and loving childminding home. I have over 11 years childminding experience, holding a diploma in nursery nursing. I am now able to offer 15 hours free funded places for 2, 3 and 4 year olds. My services offer a fun, stimulating, safe and friendly, home away from home environment for children to play and learn in.
Husna Malek (H M Childminding) - network childminder
Who to contact
- 07954 374421
Where to go
When is it on?
- Monday to Friday - 9.00am to 6.00pm
Available term times only
- Under 1, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11
- Provision Type(s)
Hot meals provided
Visits and outings
Free Early Learning - 3 & 4 years
Free Early Learning - Extended entitlement
Caters for all dietary needs
Free Early Learning - 2 years
Caters for all cultural needs
- Offers pickups?
- Woodlands Infants School
- Ofsted URN
- Link to latest ofsted inspection report
- Inspection history
Inspection History Inspection Date Inspection type Inspection Outcome 20/11/2007 Care Good 12/03/2012 Inspection (Early Years Register) Met 18/09/2015 Inspection (Early Years Register) Outstanding
- Age range
Early Years (0-4 years)
Primary (4-10 years)
- Shortbreak type
I provide a childminding setting where children are included and supported, re-enforcing positive attitude to difference and diversity. I provide an inclusive service providing equality, opportunity and anti discriminating practice.
I am situated on Loxford Lane. I have a separate playroom with a good size garden. I look after small groups of children from different families with varying age ranges.
- Identifying children's needs
Through observations, tracking and a two way flow of information between childminder and parents.
- Dedicated contacts
I would try and help parents to seek further help through my co-ordinator.
- Involving children and their families
- Parenting advice
- Planning and review meetings
- Advice on how to support learning at home
- Regular contact between parents/carers and the setting
- Learning journals, observations and action plans
- Range of support available
- EYFS Curriculum planning differentiation
- Support for behaviour
- Support for health needs
- Measuring children's progress
I make sure I observe the children and track their development reularly, so I am able to see how children are progressing. This information would be shared with parents.
- Accessibility of the school
- Risk assessments
- Additional resources
- Planning differentiations
- Consultation with parents
- Transition arrangements
All information passed on to new childcare provider such as journals, trackers and planning activities to ensure a smooth change for child and parent.
- Support and training for parents and carers