Redbridge Jobcentre Plus (JCP)
Jobcentre Plus is a government agency supporting people of working age from welfare into work, and helping employers to fill their vacancies.
Their aims are to:
- help more people into paid work
- help employers fill their vacancies, and
- give people of working age the help and support they are entitled to if they cannot work.
If you're looking for work Jobcentre Plus can help you find the right kind of jobs: full time or part time, temporary or permanent.
People with a disability can speak to a Disability Employment Advisor (DEA) at their local Job Centre Plus.
Who to contact
- 0800 169 0190 (general national number for Job Centres) 0800 169 0190 (general national number for Job Centres)
- Scan to visit this website
Where to go
- IG3 8EJ
- View IG3 8EJ on a map
- Age Ranges