Norwood is the largest Jewish charity in the UK supporting vulnerable children and their families, children with special educational needs and people with learning disabilities.
Services at Norwood include:
- Unity – recreational service for children and young people with disabilities aged 5 to 18 years
- In-Betweeners – recreational transition group for young people/adults with disabilities aged 16 to 25 years
- Links – recreational group for adults with disabilities aged 18+
- Parent and toddler group for Jewish families with children under 4
- Counselling for students of Jewish secondary and primary schools
- Volunteering opportunities