Early Years Childcare Practitioners (Level 2/3) | Oxford Day Nursery
Early Years Register 2018: ‘Outstanding’
- To deliver the Revised EYFS (Early Years Foundation Stage) working with children within the age range of 2-5yrs. To work and continuously develop the role as a Childcare Practitioner.
- To promote and support the setting’s policies relating to the safeguarding of all children and all persons within the workplace.
- To contribute to a high-quality caring environment for children. This includes creating a warm, friendly and stimulating atmosphere in which the children can develop emotionally, socially, and educationally through individual attention and group activities.
- To work as part of our team in a positive, caring and friendly manner, upholding the setting’s established high standards of punctuality and reliability.
Candidates to email CV’s to email@example.com
No telephone or website enquiries please.
Qualifications and experience required: Level 2 or Level 3 in Early Years Childcare, minimum of one year’s experience preferred, however, newly qualified candidates will also be considered.
Closing date for applications: 31/12/2022
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- Lorraine Long
- 020 8478 7667 020 8478 7667
- Scan to visit this website
Where to go
1, Oxford Road
- IG1 2XG
- View IG1 2XG on a map
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Permanent, term time. Full and part time applications considered.