The Redbridge Advice Network enables:
- The community to access the best advice out there.
- Members to easily refer the community to the right agency
- The Community to help themselves in the long run
Redbridge Advice Network brings together some of the most comprehensive advice givers in the Borough, the Steering Group members include:
- Redbridge Age UK
- Redbridge Citizens Advice Bureau
- Redbridge Concern for Mental Health
- Redbridge CVS
- Redbridge Equalities & Community Council
- Somali Welfare Trust
Redbridge Advice Network has increased their members to 26 and is in the process of expanding.
Redbridge Citizens Advice Bureau is the lead partner and where the project staff is based.
- Training on areas of advice
- Website for the community to access advice – For more information go to www.redbridgeadvicenetwork.org.uk