Sleep Right East London
Our Sleep Right service helps families of disabled children in East London who have problems sleeping.
The service is free and open to families with disabled children:
- aged 2 to 18
- who can travel to sessions in East London
The support we offer
- Support from an experienced sleep practitioner over a six-week period
- A tailored sleep plan to help their child get a better night’s sleep
- Relaxed group learning sessions with families
The one to one support and learning sessions for parents/carers could be hosted in your premises if possible.
Group learning sessions
You will be invited to attend group learning sessions in your local area. You can attend up to 4 sessions. Each session will last a couple of hours.
Support from an experienced sleep practitioner over a six-week period
A tailored sleep plan to help their child get a better night’s sleep
Relaxed group learning sessions with families
Who to contact
- 07435 970326 07435 970326
- Scan to visit this website
- Age Ranges
- 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18
- Referral required
- Referral Details
Parents/carers can self-refer by completing an online application on Scope’s website https://www.scope.org.uk/support/service-directory/sleep-right Parents can be assisted by any professional involved with the family if they require the support.