CLIMB (Metabolic disease)
Children Living with Inherited Metabolic Diseases (CLIMB) is a national organisation working on behalf of children, young people and families affected by metabolic disease.
Their focus is to help:
- Fund research and facilitate medical treatment
- Providing information, advice and support for families and professionals
- Supporting families through grants to help meet equipment and other costs
- Educating professionals and others about this group of diseases
There are over 20,000 families affected by Metabolic Diseases in the UK.
Who to contact
- 0800 652 3181 0800 652 3181
- Scan to visit this website
Where to go
- CW2 6BG
- View CW2 6BG on a map
- Age Ranges
- All Ages