Early Years SEND Support Services (EYSENDSS)
The Early Years SEND Support Service (EYSENDSS) advises and supports both Parents/Carers and those supporting children with SEND, within the Early Years Foundation Stage, who have special educational needs.
The service can offer support in the following ways:
- Specialist assessments of children at Targeted and Enhanced levels of support
- Advice to settings on SEN provision for young children with additional needs
- Support to settings on assessing, planning, implementing strategies and reviewing children's progress
- Training related to early years and SEND
- Contribution to Statutory Education Health and Care (EHC)
Children are referred to this service through a notification to the SEND Early Years Panel (SEYP) or directly from schools.
Who to contact
- 020 8708 4525 020 8708 4525
- Scan to visit this website
Where to go
91, Ray Lodge Road
- IG8 7PG
- View IG8 7PG on a map