Advocacy in Redbridge (VoiceAbility)
We are an independent Advocacy provider to people with mental health conditions and/or learning difficulties on issues of health and social care, promoting the rights of people with mental illness and learning difficulties.We provide the following services: General Advocacy (Mental Health), an Independent Mental Health Advocacy Service, Independent Mental Capacity Advocacy and Deprivation of Liberty Safeguard Advocacy.
Advocacy in Redbridge provides:
- A free advocacy service you can use if you receive health and social care services in Redbridge
- A real opportunity for you to be involved in shaping service provision
- An independent support mechanism to represent your views
- A confidential ear to truly listen to the issues you face
- A consistent level of service
- Care Act Advocacy
- Independent Mental Health Advocacy (IMHA)
- Independent Mental Capacity Advocacy (IMCA)
- Community Advocacy
- Self Advocacy
Who to contact
Where to go
Voiceability, The Old Granary
- CB24 3AR
- View CB24 3AR on a map
Please note that the Cambridgeshire address is for postal purposes only.
- Age Ranges
- 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25 and over
- Referral required
- Referral Details
Self referrals are also accepted.