I am a Ofsted registered child-minder as well as a network childminder with 17 years experience. I am a fully qualified first-aid trainer and have completed a course on safeguarding children. I am a loving, caring and friendly person and am very passionate about my job.
I have a playroom and garden for children to explore. There are many activities and learning resources accessible to the children, ranging from ages 0-8 years including: dressing up in costumes, playing in the tent, playing with toys, reading books and colouring and painting. Outdoor activities include: playing on the trampoline, sand/water play area, bicycles, cars and swing ball. I also take children under 3 to the library for story time sessions and I am happy to take children of all ages to the park.
- I look after children from the ages of 0 up to 8 years old
- I drop and pick up children from John Bramston Primary School
- I am happy to provide home made food following a balanced diet
- I can speak English, Bengali and Urdu fluently
- I accept 15/30hrs scheme
- I provide a safe environment
- I provide age appropriate toys